Operator will be Responsible for running one of the various CNC Fabrication machines including but not limited to a press brake, tubing bender, fiber optic laser, HEM saw, ironworker and other machines. Set up machines, run programs, make machine adjustments, cut or form parts to specs, layout sheet metal, fabricate parts, fix parts out of tolerance and keep track of material inventory. Day and night positions both available.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set up and operate CNC brake press to run programs and form metal parts
- Install and align dies in press according to specifications pulling from U.S. tool library
- Set up and run nest programed to cut sheet metal to specs
- Inspect cut and formed for conformance to specifications and adjust machines to correct errors
- Maintain a clean work environment
-Must have ability/experience to program and edit on CNC controls.
- High school diploma or GED
- Preferred 1 year related experience or 1 year of experience in manufacturing environment working with sheet metal
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to read and comprehend blue prints, shop floor documentation, customer specifications/diagrams, instructions provided by supervisors/managers
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to use precision measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers and protractors
- Laser programing skills and experience a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills